Wednesday, July 22, 2009

COMPUTER CRIME ACT 1997...VERY EASYLAH..

Hi.. My Dearest Students... just finished lecture with all of you.. ... how was it? Please share with me your own feeling in comprehending this subject. I am glad if you could assist me in assisting you.. For me, I was enjoying the class, despite 'our perut berkeroncong', other than that it was perfect.. just that I am worried if you did not grasp the knowledge and understand the examples.. It is a good idea if you can bring something to munch during the class..it will help to keep you awake and slowing down the sound of 'keroncong'..Please throw your opinion here.. I am more than happy to know so that I'll be able to improve my teaching. See you all in the tutorial this Monday at 9 am ( What a Monday blue...)..

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Dr can we get the notes manually? sumtime we cannot open SPIN, it always stuck..tq very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasal apa tak boleh pulak..I guna ok je.. I pun tak sure boleh tak upload kat blog ni.. nanti I explore..anyway try again ye..

    ReplyDelete
  5. its ok dr, i ask from my fren, mybe my laptop itself yg ada problem

    ReplyDelete