Friday, July 31, 2009

CREATION OF GROUPS BLOG

Dear Cyber law's Students,

Finally all of you have been divided into groups and the area of cyber laws have been assigned. Please ensure that you use the maximum creativity in you to construct beneficials and attracted blog. Please let me informed of your blog add, I'll be visiting it to monitor the activities. Please abide by the Malaysian law in term of content provided..Remember....section 211 of the Communication and Multimedia Act 1998. Looking forward to visit your blog.. Good Luck.


Dr. Nazura Abdul Manap.

8 comments:

  1. salam dr.

    i cannot download the 'blog, topik dan peraturan'
    under 'assignment file' it says 'none' and 'x' on the upload tab.

    maybe theres something wrong with spin because there is link to upload the previous assignment you have posted there.

    naima

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam dr.

    i'm having the same problem with naima

    siti zubaidah

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too...all of us in the same group..=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure..Ive not received complaints from other students..I'll check the SPIN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam Dr,

    could you explain what is "copyright holder"?

    thanx..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dr. Nazura Abdul Manap,

    My name is Miquel Peguera, I am a Cyberlaw professor in Spain. Back in 2006 I started a blog, called ISP Liability Issues, http://ispliability.blogspot.com/2006/04/welcome.html
    but I never really posted there.
    Now I’ve found that you sent there a comment. Well, it’s just to let you know that I am not Farah… :)

    Nice to know about your course anyway!
    Best,
    Miquel Peguera
    http://miquel.peguera.googlepages.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam perkenalan,saya dah add link awak so di harap awak juga dapat membalas kunjungan saya..jemput la ke "teratak" amy yea..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Dr.
    Can I have a simple online interview via ym or email with you? I want to know what your opinion in several topics, related to blogger.
    Lot of thanks.
    If doesn't be a matter, can I get your email address?

    -nurfatimah-

    ReplyDelete